I guarantee you, the woman has packed all her stuff, plus her kids’ stuff, plus all the shit her husband forgot to pack. Five minutes into their vacation, dude will be cursing because he forgot something important, and his wife will be like, “Here it is. I thought you’d need it, so I packed it, along with all of your underwear, socks, swimsuit, toothbrush, and deodorant because apparently you confused our family trip to Disney World with an overnight couple’s stay at a nudist colony. You’re welcome.”
Laugh it up, assholes. Without us, you’d be wearing the same underwear three days straight, including poolside.
There are several studies that actually show that women are better at remembering and organizing items, as well as having the tendency to collect important items during travel. The tendency to do so is reflected across human societies where women tend to carry handbags in the western world, baobab shoulder bags in Zimbabwe, bead strung Native American bags, and the list goes on, while men tend to not have any form of carrying tool for small items. Analysis of men and women’s brains after puberty and development of certain memory structures shows there may be a genetic link to male and female packing behavior, or the brain structures may just reflect which parts of the brain are used more due to gender differences in society. Either way, the very obvious fact that most men are unable to pack for any sort of travel while women usually get it right strongly hints that women have an innate superpower for organizational and pattern tasks.
Can anyone cite charts and data for this information? I learned about the differences in brain structures between genders in one of my courses… I just don’t remember where to find the links.
Anonymous asked: if i were dating you... FUCK ME. OHMYGAWD JUST HOLD ME DOWN. AND. FUCK. ME.
… wtf. haha who is this
Anonymous asked: if i were dating you what would our first date be like?
idk it depends on the person. its up to you. i drive and i pay. end of story.
Anonymous asked: If we were dating would you come over to my house more often than me going to your house or would it be the other way around
this depends on several things:
- location of restaurants and places to visit being closer to your house or my house
- whether you do or do not have movie channels
- wherever the free food ends up appearing. i like chips as snack food most of the time. theres a huge selection its great.
- whoever has comfy places to watch tv and take naps with a shitload of blankets and pillows, but my bed probably wins with this one.
- things to do like video games which i unfortunately dont have because i dont play video games that much or other things to do. theres thousands of things to do like drawing/netflix/kitchen things like cooking/baking making things/talking about literally anything/writing and infinite other things so theres that
- the amount of time parents/siblings/relatives are in the house while we’re in the house. i dont have siblings or relatives so id just worry about my parents being around. pretty much how much time do we have privacy. this is where i would suggest something or hint something passively but who really knows what i mean by this.
- the amount of privacy we would have in my house or yours where we would be spending most of our time. when family is around.
so thats seven things. idk what else to mention so that’s pretty much it.
I just realized something important.
I was watching this episode AND LOOK AT RAVEN’S EYES.
She technically doesn’t have any eyebrows. They’re just her second pair of eyes—only closed. My mind has been blown
I don’t know whether to be amazed or creeped out.
I don’t know if my childhood has been made or ruined.